Pages

Finally Done with Outlined for Fun

This is the last card we will make at club on Tuesday night.  This is my second to last piece and then it is gone.  I agree with Sparkle about how it is sad to use the last piece of a favorite pack, but then that leaves room for more...hee hee!

I try to keep my cards for club simple and cute, since we make three of them.  These are easy cards to take home and recreate.





Materials used - 
Stamps: Outlined for Fun (retired SU), It's A Party
Paper: colonial white and bamboo cs, Silhouette pattern paper
Ink: black, bamboo
Accessories:  black brads, concave corner punch, black marker, black designer ribbon, flower, felt bigger brad



Now, I need to create a layout for the scrapbooking club for Saturday!

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yay! A third great card for your ladies! Have fun creating the layout, too.

Barb said...

LOVE this Kim! I see you used a flower!! Good for you and it looks great!! Silhouette is still my all time favorite paper pack...GREAT card.

Lynn Mercurio said...

FUN, FUN, FUN...I always loved these outlined words. Your paper is perfect for this whimsical sentiment.

Julia Aston said...

Love all the dots on this and that lovely flower is a perfect accent!

Sankari W. said...

Simply AWESOME Kim!! I LOVe the colors and I totally agree with you that it is so sad to use the last of the pack - but it makes it almost guilt free to buy MORE!!! YOU are SOOOO WAAAY Up there dearest Kim!!! Sending you big hugs!
Can't wait to hang out and eat with chopsticks!!!
Much love!
Sankari :)