Pages

I Wear My Sunglasses....

....to see these cards!

Yes, I know.  I have not posted in a while.  You know you need to get busy and create, when your mom calls and tells you she hasn't seen you post lately.  LOL!  I know Mom.  I am finally posting.  I made time today to play with my new Movers & Shapers die from Stampin' Up!.  I love this die and have been wanting to play with it for a while.  I only have the one window right now.  Of course, the other window dies just jumped up to the top of my WANT/NEED list.

I made this first card at my friend, Kim's house.  It is so cute and simple that it inspired me to make more with a similar design.


Aren't these so cute?  I love how they have a peek-a-boo window that matches the stamp set.



I made this thank you card in Green Clover cardstock by CTMH.


Materials used: Paper - clover meadow cs & white daisy cs (CTMH), ink - clover meadow (CTMH), stamp - Cute & Curly (SU), Accessories - clover meadow gingham ribbon (retired CTMH), SU border punch & movers & shapers die



Since I am behind in my weekly Christmas cards, I thought I better participate in Sparkles's challenge this week of red and blue.  I am going to find a military family to send this too.  It just screams patriotic Christmas to me.



Materials used - Paper - moonstruck cs & white daisy cs, white glitter paper, Ink - Tulip, Stamp - Cute & Curly (SU), Accessories - snowflake punch (SU), ribbon, red button, colonial white waxy flax, Swiss Dots embossing folder 




I had to show you the card lying down and standing up to show you the cute window.  I love these!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards!

Jeanne said...

Yay! More cards from Kim! And terrific cards, to boot! Love these! That border punch is beautiful. Love the windows. Great work, Kim!

wendyp said...

Bright, fun and cheerful!!! Love them, Kim!

Barb said...

VERY nice, my friend. New toys always leads to an upsurge of "MOJO"...these are great. I think the Movers and Shapers dies, just went to the top of MY Wish List. Fantastic cards!

Unknown said...

So nice cards! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Those are CUTE, Kim! LOVE the little windows in each card!

Moriah M said...

Great cards! Love peek-a-boo cards! I may have to get my mojo going to create some of these darlings! How sweet that your mom wanted to see more of your creations posted. :)