Pages

PLAY

I am ready for Scrapbook Club this Saturday night...YAY!  I am so happy with my layout this time, and I created another layout for this year's goal.  Yippee!  I was inspired from my Reflections Scrapbook Program by CTMH.  I used the layout ideas on pages 35 and 37.  My boys, especially Tate, are always playing in the tree in the front yard.  Since it is his "home" outside I wanted to capture these moments for Tate's scrapbook.  We call this tree "Tate's Tree".




Materials used: All products are CTMH unless noted
Stamps: Connections, Kid Power (retired), Kids Will Be Kids (retired), Journaling Jots
Paper: Emporium Level 2, vineyard berry cs, buttercup cs, crystal blue cs
Ink: sweet leaf, vineyard berry, crystal blue
Accessories: circle window charms (retired), solo chipboard letters, buttercup nail heads, heavenly blue brads, chocolate legacy writer for journaling
Punches (EK Success): 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch 



Happy Scrappin'!

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

They're so cute! Love it!

Jeanne said...

This is a terrific layout spread, Kim! It has such a great summery feel to it. Your ladies will be thrilled, I'm sure. Love that you call the tree Tate's Tree. I think I should dub the one outside our house Amy's Tree, but it sure doesn't have the same neat ring as Tate's Tree. LOL

Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

LOVE your layouts, Kim...looks like you've got your groove back! ;-)

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic Kim...your club is going to be so happy when they see it! Come teach me how to scrapbook!!! =)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous pages, Kim! While I'm grateful for the "snow day" I'm having right now, those beautiful green trees make me YEARN for Spring!

Sankari W. said...

Oh HOW sweeeeet!!! Your boys look so sweet and you have totally captured those priceless moments of boyhood! Nothing says it like summer tree climbing fun!!! LOVE it Kim!!! And love yoU!!!!! Sending you big hugs!!!
Shawnie :))))))))))))