Pages

Get Well Soon

I found out today that my neighbor is going to have surgery and realized I don't have any get well cards.  I didn't have a lot of time to create, so I thought about using my Movers & Shapers Die from SU!  You know how I love my punches and these fit perfectly with them.  In addition, I have been wanting it use my new stamp set Wellness Wishes.  It is such a cute set for get well cards.  Another great thing....it took less than 30 minutes to make.






Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: wellness wishes (#115356), fast flowers small wheel (#109679)
Paper: tea party (#113992), green, yellow
Ink: green, yellow
Accessories: baby pink striped grosgrain ribbon (#113882), pink button, green thread
Punches: large oval (#107305), scallop oval (#114889), movers & shapers (#114506), magnetic movers & shapers (#115953)
Techniques: punching



Click here to place an order




4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a sweet card. Love the band-aid!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Darling! Love the window-punch effect and the bandaid made me smile! I betcha it will make your neighbor smile, too!

Lynn Mercurio said...

That's nice that you are so kind to your neighbors, Kim. After 7 years, I only know the name of one of my neighbors. Funny how in another generation, everyone knew their neighbors, but TV, internet and obsessive crafts keep us held up in our homes so much more than it used to.

Your card is surely to be appreciated and bring a smile from your neighbor at your gesture of kindness.

Jeanne said...

What a sweetie you are! And what a terrific card you created. Love that it was a quick to make one, but it sure doesn't look like it. That bandaid is cute. Your neighbor will definitely appreciate your thoughtfulness!