Pages

Pretty in Pink

Remember my goal for this year to scrapbook every week?  Well, I have kept that goal; however, I am scrapbooking for my niece who is graduating this year.  In January, my SIL asked me to create an album for my niece, Emily.  So that is what I have been doing.

In addition, my niece and godchild, Kelsey is graduating in the same class.  Last week, I called my brother and offered my services to them too.  I hope they send pictures soon.  Needless to say, my boys' albums have been put on the back burner.  It is fun to scrapbook some girls pages.

I really like how this one turned out.  Em is so cute!  It is hard to believe she is a senior.


Materials used: All materials are CTMH unless noted
Stamps: Classic Caps (retired), Friendship alphabet (period only for polka dots)
Paper: black cs, baby pink cs, grey wool cs
Ink: black, baby pink
Accessories:  chipboard letters, Just Blooms flowers, edge anchors, black brads, pink button, black sassy strand, pink satin ribbon (unknown), square chipboard elements




Have fun creating!

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous in Pink is more like it! Love it, Kim! You are truly wonderful to do this for your niece! She's going to love it and her awesome auntie!!

Lori said...

What a beautiful layout and little girl. Love your title.

Anonymous said...

Kim I LOVE this LO!! It is simply gorgeous!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling! And what wonderful gifts these will be!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love it! Breathtaking ... both the layout and the precious child! Stunning work!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh Kim, this is so sweet! These photos were from ~ 10 years ago? Wow. They look so fresh - must be the cute way you've scrapped them! She's a lucky girl! So much love . . .

Hugs!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a cute layout Kim...your have really done a great job with pulling all the lovely colors from her recital outfit into your layout.

Barb said...

This is just lovely! You know pink is my favorite color! You're doing an awesome job with sticking to your goal and how wonderful of you to scrap for your niece. Scrapping for a girl is fun, isn't it?