1. How long did it take you to make the slideshow? It took less than 30 minutes to create the slideshow I posted. I used a template Hoppy Days that comes with the software. You can use templates or develop your own slideshow from scratch. You can put as much time into a slideshow as you want. I wanted to create a quick and easy one to show you one of the great features of My Digital Studio.
2. What sizes are the slideshows? You can create a 12 x 12, 8 1/2 x 11 landscape or 8 1/2 x 11 portrait.
3. It is easy to add the pictures? Yes, you just browse your computer and open your files up and then drop and drag to the photo box.
3. Can I create my own slideshow from scratch? Yes, you can. You can make them as detailed as you wish or you can just have a picture slideshow.
4. Can I burn the slideshow to a DVD? Yes, you can. You can burn a DVD, share it on the web or make a movie. I chose make a movie and then I uploaded it to Vimeo. YouTube would not take the format I saved it in, so I used my back up service.
5. Will the slideshow loop? Yes. When I play the slideshow I posted yesterday on my computer it loops continuously until I press the ESC button.
6. Can I add more than one song? Yes. You can add more songs. In addition, you can even add narration. When you add narration the song softens to allow the viewer to hear what you say. Once your narration is over, the music goes back to the normal level.