Pages

Working It Out Together

Okay!  Here is the most embarrassing layout I made for my niece, Kelsey.  Kelsey, if you are seeing this on Facebook....sorry, but everyone needs a layout in the scrapbook that makes them blush and everyone else laugh.  Blame your dad....he gave it to me!


My DH came up with the title and I wanted to use my together stamp from the Define Your Life stamp set.  The little skunk image is from the set called Pun Fun.  It reads, "I stink your sweet."....LOL!  I colored the little skunk with water color pencils, but did not use my aqua painter.  I took the color combo and polka dots pattern from Kelsey's dress.  You should see the look on Kelsey's face...it is priceless.  She is not a happy camper.  I think if you click on the picture, it will enlarge.



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

VERY funny, Kim! Your niece may not like you as much after this one, though. LOL

Celeste said...

Great title for the page. I love the skunk and the saying...LOL