Pages

Candy for Dad

This is my last Father's Day project to post this year.  I have all the men covered in our lives with cards and little goodies.  This candy bar holder is from Andrea Walford's Father's Day class that my friend, Kim had at her house.  I know the boys will love to give this to their dad, because they will get the candy.


Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: totally tool, sanded
Paper: sage shadow, chocolate chip, To the nines DSP, whisper white
Ink: basic gray, really rust marker, close to cocoa marker, chocolate chip
Accessories: always artichoke 1/4" ribbon, silver foil smooch spritz
Punches: scallop border punch
Techniques: basic stamping


On my clown post, I wrote that the Short & Sweet stamp set is on the retired list.  I was wrong!  YAY!  It isn't retiring.  I am so glad.  Sorry about the incorrect information.  I found out by looking at the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  I received my complimentary copy yesterday.  Oh, I have poured over it so many times already.  

The first thing I look at were all the products and drooling over all the new ones.  Then I looked through it again marking the stamp sets I own and the ones I want.  I always hope my own list is bigger than my wants, but I am not sure this year.  There are so many great new stamps, paper packs, accessories that I don't know what to get first.  The last time I poured over it, I looked at the artwork...Oh, My!  It is FABULOUS!  That book will be at my side and go with me every where.  Every time I look through it I see something new.

For my club members and online customers, I will be receiving my catalogs the week of June 21st.  I will get you a catalog as soon as I can after  receive them.

Here is some news to keep you updated:

NEW DIGITAL DOWNLOADS FOR MY DIGITAL STUDIO


The latest group of digital downloads for My Digital Studio are now available!



Item        Description        Price
121070Father’s Day stamp brush set$5.95
121071Travel Journal digital kit$9.95


New items have been added to the Clearance Rack.  Check them out!  Click on the pic below.


AND.....

Don't forget the LAST CHANCE LIST here!




3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, LOVE that sentiment with the tools! WANT that chocolate! LOL

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Kim - what a perfect compliment to the card you posted before. A totally yummy treat that any Dad would LOVE! Have a great weekend.

Jeanne said...

Looks great, Kim! Too funny that your boys will end up with the candy...it would probably work the same in our house, too.

Sounds like you are a kid in a candy store with your new catalog. Have fun wishin' and hopin' and shopping!