Pages

Happy Birthday Basket

This is the last project we will be creating at our July club meeting.  The first two are the sunflower card and the quick & cute card I posted earlier.

I felt like playing with my Big Shot, so I got out my Fancy Favor box die and just started creating.  This is what I came up with:


I have been in the mood to play with my sweet treat cups too.  This basket will be given to my mother-in-law for her birthday in July.  Part of her gift is a Scooter's gift card and it will hide perfectly underneath the Red Riding Hood strips of confetti.

Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: teeny tiny wishes
Paper: so saffron, red riding hood, marina mist
Ink: real red
Accessories: gold brads (to attach handle to sides), fancy favor die, big shot, sweet treat cups, vintage wallpaper textured impressions, crimper, M & M candies (hy-vee grocery), DIMENSIONALS
Punches: 1 3/4" circle, word window, modern label
Techniques: 3D





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great idea. I love it!

Melva

Tammy Hershberger said...

Perfect for a July birthday! Very cute, Kim!

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute and festive!

Jeanne said...

What a terrific project, Kim. I like it all, but those strips of paper are really great. Super idea to house a gift card and the colors are perfect for a summery birthday.