Pages

HFD

I didn't have much time to create this weekend; however, I did go over to my friend, Kim's house on Sunday and create with her.  This card is perfect for my DH to give his dad.  My FIL always helps us with our renovation projects, so this set is great.


This card goes well with the little candy bar wrapper I showed you last week.  

Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: totally tool, all holidays, sanded
Paper: whisper white, sage shadow, chocolate chip
Ink: sage shadow, chocolate chip, black, basic gray, really rust
Accessories: close to cocoa marker, chocolate chip marker, silver foil smooch
Punches: none
Techniques: sponging, smooch spritz




Click here to place an order




5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a great Father's day card!

Jana said...

I love this stamp set and I know your FIL will love this card.

Jeanne said...

This is a great, masculine card that sure to be appreciated!

Tammy Hershberger said...

That sanded background always looks so cool! LOVE it with the Sage Shadow... I'm gonna' miss that color!

gifts Philippines said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.