Pages

Masculine - Thinking of You

This is another card I made over at my friend, Kim's.  She bought a class from Andrea Walford.  Since I love this set, I wanted to attend.  Well, I changed it from Father's Day to Thinking of You, because I have all my Father's Day cards made.  Other changes, which was not on purpose are the little squares.  I used the wrong side of the designer series paper, because I was busy talking to Kathy and not paying attention to what I was doing.  We were talking about how we like that pattern, so that is what I used.  I was suppose to use the other side.  It has a pattern in chocolate chip.


I wish you could see the tools in person.  We used the silver foil smooch spritz and they shine like real tools.  Love it!

Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: totally tool, teeny tiny wishes, sanded
Paper: to the nines dsp, chocolate chip, whisper white, kraft
Ink: chocolate chip, basic gray, close to cocoa marker, really rust marker
Accessories: dimensionals, silver brads
Punches: word window, modern label, 1 1/4" square, 1 3/8" square
Techniques: smooch spritzing



Don't forget the last chance list, items are going fast............................................


Click here to place an order



3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks great Kim! What a happy accident. *Ü*

Celeste said...

Sometimes accidents are good! I love this card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Now ya' done it... calling my demo to see if I can still get some Sage Shadow cardstock before it's gone! LOL Great card, Kim!