Pages

Online Invite

I am still working on getting ready for Jeri's party in July.  She wanted to send some of her friends an online invite, so I created an online invitation in My Digital Studio.  It is 8 1/5 x 11 flyer that I started with a designer template.  I added a picture of the layout we will be creating, so her guests will get a taste of what we will be creating that evening.  I cloned over her information in Photoshop to show you the invite.  There are so many ways to use My Digital Studio.  Again....LOVE IT!

Click to enlarge

Next, I will be working on some card invites Jeri will be able to hand out or mail to her family and friends.  I will be back tomorrow to show you those.

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great idea. It looks fantastic and I'm sure everyone will be impressed and want to know how they can create something like that too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

How COOL that you can do that!!!