Pages

Postcard Invites

YAY!  I am done creating all the invites for Jeri's party.  Next, I need to work on the other two projects we will be making.  I love the paper I used for these invites.  It is an additional download you can purchase for only $4.95.  This designer series paper is soooo pretty!

Summertime Splendor Designer Series Paper - Digital Download #121067





I started with a landscape 8 1/2 x 11 blank paper.  Then I added four photo boxes.  I added four different designer series papers to those boxes, and added my text.  Once I had the text written, I changed the color to match the paper.  Then I copied and pasted the text to the other papers and changed the color.  I printed them off on my printer on Whisper White paper and cut them for postcards.




Click to enlarge

Again, I edited these to remove Jeri's information.  Would you like me to show you how I made these?  If so, email me or comment and I will create a tutorial.  You could make graduation invites, baby announcements, shower invites...you name it!

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...these papers are gorgeous, and so not SU! style...love them.

Your invitations are really outstanding - sure to impress everyone! I know I'm impressed!

Tammy Hershberger said...

More coolness!