Pages

Scary Face

I have introduced the Munsters and the Addams Family to my boys and they love them.  We got Netflix in May, and have been watching some great shows from when I was young.  We stream the shows through our Wii.  It is awesome!  I have been able to catch up on movies and shows I haven't seen while running on my treadmill too.

Well, since they have been watching the Munsters, I have wanted to use a creepy font.  I love the font the for Munsters title.  Of course, I love anything Halloween.  I found these pictures of Tate and Tanner after a school carnival.  Perfect for the font I wanted to use.  Even though they had Batman faces, they felt like they needed to make scary faces.  It took me one minute to change Tanner's layout for Tate.  I just deleted Tanner's picture and added Tate's.  The journaling was perfect for both boy's layout.

Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge

Stampin' Up!  just came out with some new ribbon downloads.  They are yummy!  I can't wait to get these and use them.


122146 Narrow Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon - Digital Download  $3.95



121063 Satin Ribbon - Digital Download  $3.95


122147 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Digital Download  $3.95


Click here to place an order


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I know you said the boys wanted to make scary faces, but really, they are just too darn cute to be scary! LOL Great layout, Kim. That background paper is really neat, as is your scary font. *Ü*

Tammy Hershberger said...

More great pages, Kim! Your boys are so cute!