I have been scrapping over the last week with My Digital Studio, because I create between pool time, cleaning and errands. I just leave the program open and do as much as I can, save it and return to scrap some more. Now, that we have our awning up I plan to scrap pool side too.
I decided to play along this month with Scrappy Sunday at Paper Craft Planet. Jen is a fabulous hostess for these challenges. Check it out! What I wanted to do was take the four one-page layouts and create two (2) two-page layouts. I used My Digital Studio to recreate the sketches. Oh, so much fun! Since I combined sketches a & b and sketches c & d, I added a little to each two-page layout to tie them together. Here are the first two sketches:
Here is my layout:
Click to enlarge
Oh, how I have fallen in love with digital scrapbooking, especially since I bought My Digital Studio. One of my friends asked me why I love it so much, because she traditionally scraps. I can go on and on about it, but here are the top reasons:
1. I used to print my pictures at home. Then add them to my layout. Now, I can create my layout around my pictures and have the entire layout printed.
2. When I have a layout for both Tate and Tanner, I just print two or take an additional few minutes to change the pictures, journaling and colors.
3. Clean up is easy...just hit SAVE and turn off your computer.
4. When I travel, I can just take my laptop and everything is there.
5. A 12 x 12 layout only costs me $2.95 per page. That is awesome! I just wait to have a few created and print them all at once. They are delivered directly to my door by my wonderful UPS man.
Can you think of some good ones I didn't list?
Here is a video with Mark Jessen about My Digital Studio:
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I was wondering if you would like me to show you how to create layouts on My Digital Studio. I have a program that will show you what I do, so you could scrap with me. Interested? Please leave me a comment and let me know or send me an email.
BTW, my plans for tomorrow is to tape my clown video, edit it and put it on my blog. Wish me luck!