Pages

Totally Tool - HFD

I'm back and crafting again!  I am getting ready for June club meetings.  Remember this Father's Day candy bar wrapper.  I wanted my club members to make one of these; however, I do not have the same letters for my Big Shot.  I decided to use Totally Tool instead and I love it!  This is a great set for the men in your life.


Here is my version of the Father's Day candy wrapper we will be making at our June club meeting:


I used the new silver foil smooch spritz on the saw to make it shiny.  Those are the specs you see.  I wish you could see how it shines.



Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: totally tool, teeny tiny wishes, Sanded
Paper: mellow moss, chocolate chip, going gray
Ink: pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, basic gray
Accessories: 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, textured impressions embossing folder, silver sharpie (other), silver foil smooch spritz
Punches: modern label, word window
Techniques: 3d, sponging




Click here to place an order


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks great, Kim! What a fun stamp set. Glad to see you posting again. You were missed, although I know you were having a fabulous time with your family, which is much more important. *Ü*

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great distressed look, Kim and I'll get the shimmer on the saw blade is a great contrast!