Pages

Big Storm & Catch Up




Hello Everyone!

Well, last night we had a HUGE storm and the power went out around 7:30 p.m. and didn't go back on until 3:00 a.m.  The storm only last about 1 1/2 hours.  It was SO windy.  I was surprised there weren't big limbs all over the neighborhood; however, we had a big storm earlier this summer and there were a lot of limbs down then.  

There was a lightning and thunder show.  One thunder was so loud that our whole family about jumped out of our skin.  Since the electricity was out, it made sleeping in our beds (without air conditioning) a little tough. The boys camped out on this huge bean bag we have in my craft room, and Seth and I headed for the basement floor.  I can't believe I slept as well as I did.  I did get up when the electricity came back on to turn off the lights we had on before it went out.  

I am so glad I cut materials for Jeri's workshop earlier that day and I am ready to go.  I wanted to share some news from Stampin' Up!:

CARRY OVER STAMP SETS

Here are a few stamps sets that are not in the current catalogs; however, they are still available purchase.


Click on image to enlarge


NEW DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

The latest group of digital downloads for My Digital Studio are now available!

Item        Description        Price
119839Always Elegant Digital Kit$9.95
121431Wedding Sweet stamp brush set$3.95
121432Paper Daisies Kit$3.95
121433Elegant Soireé Designer Series Paper$4.95

Click HERE to see these new images, and place your order today!



HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG

I received a copy of the new Holiday Mini Catalog this week and it is GORJUS!  I thought I had my wish list completed and now I need to add to it.  If you have placed on order with me online or at club, you will be receiving one in the mail.  I added your name and address to my mini catalog mailing list.  If you would like to receive one too, just place an order before July 31, 2010 and your name will be added.


MY DIGITAL STUDIO CERTIFICATION

I completed My Digital Studio Certification and passed....YAY!  The certification consisted of webinars, quizzes and completing and printing at least one My Digital Studio project.  Soon I will be able to add a My Digital Studio Certification button on my sidebar.  I would like to congratulate my fellow Demonstrators who completed the certification!


I will be on the road tonight traveling to my sister's for the weekend.  Seth took the day off on Friday to hang with the boys, so I could visit my sister and mom (she is coming too).  Thanks, Honey!


Have a great weekend!



No comments: