Pages

Christmas Card 1

This is the last week my boys have of summer vacation.  I will be sad to see them go back, because I love having them home with me.  I will be able to get back to a regular cleaning, stamping and exercise schedule, so that will be nice.

It is not too early to start thinking about your Christmas cards.  I can't believe it is August already and once school starts time is going to fly even faster.

It is going to be really HOT this week in Nebraska, so I am going to cool down showing you the Christmas cards I made for my Christmas card workshop this fall.  My goal was to make them simple & cute.  I wanted the stampers to be able to mail their cards without a lot of extra postage.  Stampers will be able to make cards in sets of 10 anywhere from 10 to 70, 80....  I have created five cards for this workshop.  All cards are made with the Jolly Holiday designer series paper.







Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: Big on christmas, with all my heart
Paper: jolly holiday dsp, cherry cobbler cs, off white cs (other)
Ink: cherry cobbler
Accessories: daffodil delight marker, old olive marker, early expresso marker, twill ribbon
Punches: none
Techniques: coloring with markers



Click here to place an order





7 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

It's going to be blazing hot here too, so a refreshing Christmas card is such a nice thing to see and you did a fabulous job with this one. I really need to get started on mine...I always put it off until the last minute. *sigh*

wendyp said...

i can't believe its time to start thinking about going back to school. (pout) We go back after Labor day, but its time to start back to school shopping and making sure those summer reading assignments are done. LOL!

This is adorable!!! Love that twill!

Barb said...

This one is a winner! Simple and cute is just my style right now! How are you, my friend?

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is a wonderful Christmas card, Kim! I love the tree as the "A"!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Jeanne said...

I just picked up the last item on our back to school supply list yesterday, so I guess we're "ready" for school. We've had a great summer and will be a little sad when it ends. That being said, it will be nice to get to a more normal routine. LOL

I'm NOT ready to think about Christmas, however. Hee, hee. You are, though, and your card is terrific. Love the placement of the tree and the great design of your card! I have a feeling all your cards for the workshop are going to be fabulous!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I just finished a 10 card Christmas stamping event at the store today, but it didn't really cool anyone down! LOL Hope your event goes well, Kim! This one is cute!