Christmas Card 3

This is the last image in the Big on Christmas stamp set.  If you don't have this set, it is great for any Christmas project.  I pulled out a retired SU! snowflake for the background stamping.




Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: big on christmas, snowflakes (retired)
Paper: crumb cake, jolly holiday dsp, off white (other)
Ink: chocolate chip
Accessories: black marker, pumpkin marker, wild wasabi marker, pacific point marker
Punches: scallop trim border
Techniques: coloring with markers


There are only a couple weeks left to order from the summer mini occasion catalog.  Check out what you need before it is too late to order.

Click here to place an order


Christmas Card 3SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Jeanne said...

This sure is a fun Christmas card, Kim. I like that snowman as the 'o'. All around great job. Like I said before your workshop is going to be terrific!

Jeanne said...

This sure is a fun Christmas card, Kim. I like that snowman as the 'o'. All around great job. Like I said before your workshop is going to be terrific!

Mom said...

I really like this card, I love the saying. Just thought I would tell you I love snow. :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

I like the color combo on this one! Very homespun-like! The scalloped border is great, too... love the white against the kraft.