Pages

Christmas Card 3

This is the last image in the Big on Christmas stamp set.  If you don't have this set, it is great for any Christmas project.  I pulled out a retired SU! snowflake for the background stamping.




Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: big on christmas, snowflakes (retired)
Paper: crumb cake, jolly holiday dsp, off white (other)
Ink: chocolate chip
Accessories: black marker, pumpkin marker, wild wasabi marker, pacific point marker
Punches: scallop trim border
Techniques: coloring with markers


There are only a couple weeks left to order from the summer mini occasion catalog.  Check out what you need before it is too late to order.

Click here to place an order


5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Jeanne said...

This sure is a fun Christmas card, Kim. I like that snowman as the 'o'. All around great job. Like I said before your workshop is going to be terrific!

Jeanne said...

This sure is a fun Christmas card, Kim. I like that snowman as the 'o'. All around great job. Like I said before your workshop is going to be terrific!

Mom said...

I really like this card, I love the saying. Just thought I would tell you I love snow. :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

I like the color combo on this one! Very homespun-like! The scalloped border is great, too... love the white against the kraft.