Pages

Christmas Card 4

Today is going to be HOT again, so we are spending the afternoon at the pool.  My friend, Terese is coming over with her two boys, so it will going to be fun for me, Tate and Tanner.

Here is the fourth card for my Christmas card workshop.  I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set that matches the ornament punch.  Love it!  There is gold cord running down to hold the ornament.  I hope you can see it.  Just one more card to show you tomorrow to complete the workshop.

Tonight is walk to school night, so we will be visiting Tate & Tanner's school.  Oh, that is weird to know that Tanner will not be home with me all day.  Kindergarten is full day, so I will have all day to schedule all my volunteering, cleaning, stamping, and shopping.

We found out yesterday that Tate is going to have a different teacher than we requested.  Mrs. Serrano retired during the summer.  His teacher will be Mrs. Fischer.  We met her already, because we stopped by school this week to turn in Tanner's physical paperwork for Kindergarten.  She is really nice.





Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: delightful decorations, Sassy sparkles jumbo wheel
Paper: off white (other), jolly holiday dsp
Ink: real red, green (other)
Accessories: gold cord, red grosgrain ribbon (other)
Punches: ornament punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch
Techniques: basic stamping



Click here to place an order


4 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Another great Christmas card. If I only CASED each of your cards, I'd be ready for the holidays because YOU surely are!

Jeanne said...

A super and festive card, Kim. And yep, I can see the gold cord. That ornament is very pretty!

Have fun at the pool today and at your walk to school tonight. Sorry to hear Tate won't have the teacher he wanted, but hopefully the one he got will be equally good. I was actually surprised to hear you could request a teacher...at our school you can't. You can have a say in a teacher you don't want (and be able to back up why) but not the other way around. We'll find out the girls' teachers on Monday.

Have an awesome weekend.

Jeanne said...

A super and festive card, Kim. And yep, I can see the gold cord. That ornament is very pretty!

Have fun at the pool today and at your walk to school tonight. Sorry to hear Tate won't have the teacher he wanted, but hopefully the one he got will be equally good. I was actually surprised to hear you could request a teacher...at our school you can't. You can have a say in a teacher you don't want (and be able to back up why) but not the other way around. We'll find out the girls' teachers on Monday.

Have an awesome weekend.

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE!