Pages

Christmas Challenge - Guest DT

We had a FUN week!  My mom, nieces and nephews went home yesterday and we miss them already.  It was so nice to see them and play every day while they were here.

Today, I am honored to be a guest designer for Sparkle's Christmas Challenge.  I need to get back to playing along with her challenges every week.  Maybe this is the nudge I need to get organized in order to play along every week.  For this weeks challenge, we have a color combo for you.  The combo is deep red, black and cream/vanilla.  Here is a sneak peak of my card.  Please visit Sparkle's Christmas Challenge site to see what I created for this challenge:





All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted:

Stamps: Tiny Tags, Simple Snowflake, All Holidays, Holiday Line Up

Paper: Black, Colonial White (other), Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Black

Accessories - Black embossing powder, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Cherry Cobbler marker, Black grosgrain ribbon, Black button, waxy flax (other), Black bigger brads, dimensionals

Punches - Medium Jewelry Tag, Extra Large Oval, Snowflake Extra Large, Ticket Corner 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore this! Those elves are just too cute. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week!

Sparkplug17 said...

Thanks for being our GD this week! Your card is just darling!

Jeanne said...

Congrats on being selected as guest DT. I'll check out your card in a minute.

Just wanted to say I am so glad you had a great time with your family!

Barb said...

So cute! I am loving this color combo.