Pages

Flower Power

I have been wanting to play with my Big Shot lately and what better way than to make a card with the Flower Folds die.  In fact, my mom came this week and saw this lying on a table in my craft room and said, "Oh, I like this one."  YAY!  I like it too, but I am really glad when my family and friends like my creations.

This is the last project we are going to make at club this month.  There is that same flower design in the middle that was on the last card I showed you using the scallop circle die.


Here is the inside:




Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: fast flowers wheel, so many scallops
Paper: cottage wall dsp, perfect plum, old olive, whisper white
Ink: concord crush
Accessories: beautiful wings embosslits die, purple bigger brad (other), flower folds XL die
Punches: scallop circle
Techniques: big shot die card




2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Isn't that just the cutest thing. And look at all those butterflies...fantastic, Kim!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty project!