Pages

GOOD TIMES

I am so happy I got the first part of the Scrappy Sunday challenge at Paper Craft Planet done.  It is my goal each month to participate in these challenges.  It keeps me scrapping!

I used sketch a & b for my two-page layout. Here are the sketches for the month of August:


This layout was fun to make!  We go to my parents each May after school is out and have so much fun while we are there.  It is always so relaxing to go back home.

Tanner's layout

All I had to do was change the main picture on the first page for Tate's layout



You can click the layouts to enlarge them to see the details.  If you see typos, please let me know.  Thanks so much!

I love the digital kit download My Sweet Pea I used for this layout.  
My Sweet Pea Digital Kit - Digital Download (119978)
Price$9.95
With 48 patterns of Designer Series paper, a five-piece stamp brush set, and eight felt embellishments, the Sweet Pea digital kit for My Digital Studio gives you just what you need for a huge variety of digital crafting projects.


In addition, I used the butterfly punch, which is part of the standard install of the My Digital Studio software.  I love the digital punches as much as the traditional ones.  So much fun!


Click HERE to place an order.

I received my new camcorder today.  Now, I have to read the manual.  Yes, I actually do that and play with it before I can go live.  Oh, the anticipation is killing me!  See ya there soon!

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous pages, Kim! I love the combination of colors!