Pages

Hello, You

Oh, My!  As I am typing this my belly is so FULL!  We took Seth out to eat for his birthday, and he chose Chili's.  I had the Quesadilla Explosion Salad and of course, he got a free birthday dessert and I ate most of it.
Oh, boy!  I don't think I will need to eat tomorrow, but I will...hee hee!

This card was the easiest card I have ever made.  It is from the Simply Sent Sweet Hello Kit on page 183 of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  The kit contains:

  • 8 printed, embossed cards (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
  • 8 white envelopes (5 3/4" x 4 3/8")
  • 24 pink adhesive-backed ribbon and flowers with pearl centers



You can use any sentiment or you can purchase the Hello, You stamp set (set of 2)  suggested on the same page.  These are soooo cute!

Here is a picture of the kit:

Here is a picture of the stamp set suggested for this kit:

Click here to place an order.


4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Denise...The Glitter Queen said...

LOVE this! This is my type of card!! Hum...getting ready to place an order soon...this will be on it!

Lynn Mercurio said...

How great...cards in a flash! Very pretty design too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful, simple card! (I'd chose Chili's for my birthday, too! YUM!)