Pages

Lovely As A Tree Scene

I'm back from a wonderful weekend at my sister's.  We had a great time at JoAnne's workshop on Saturday.  On Sunday, I left in the morning to go to Michelle's Zindorf's brayer class in Grinnell, Iowa.  Oh, what an amazing time.  I met some wonderful people and learned A LOT.  I am not afraid of my brayer any more.  Yippee!

This is the first card we made after Michelle taught us how to use our brayer.  I love this set (Lovely As A Tree), so I was thrilled to be working with it.  Now, remember....when we start the paper is totally white.  In fact, it is Whisper White...LOL!  I can't believe mine turned out this well on the first card.


We made a total of three cards in our beginner's class, and three cards in our advanced class.  I have a couple of favorites.  I will try to go in order of how we made them, when I post them this week.  I am going to keep my favorite from the advanced class for the last card.  I am so happy I decided to invest in this class and my training.  I hope you will like it!

Don't forget.........Bleach Stamping LIVE.....Wednesday, September 1st @ 9 p.m. CST
on My Ustream Channel.  
See you there!

You will need to Join Ustream in order to view these classes.  It is easy to do.  I am going to do a test video before Wednesday night, just so I can work the bugs out.


4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

That's beautiful, Kim! Glad you had a good time at the class!

Peg Frushour said...

Your's is beautiful too! Can't wait to see the cards from the advanced class. Nice to meet you. Stay in touch!!

Jeanne said...

Oh WOW, Kim! This is gorgeous! I'm so glad you had a great weekend AND learned something new and fun too. Fabulous! Can't wait to see and hear more!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Kim, the class with Michelle was really great fun. It was nice to meet you. Your tree card turned out better than mine, but I know I'll be making one similar again. I'll be checking out your blog.