Pages

Share What You Love

Remember me posting about taking a class from Stampin' Up! called Recruit Crew?  We are on our third assignment and it couldn't have come at a better time.  The first part is called 5 Whys and the second part is getting organized.  I need some organization, since the boys are back to school.

I have so many ideas running around in my head about what I want to do, and I am making lists all over that I lose sometimes.  I created the notebook to keep my calendar, business cards, thoughts, ideas and to dos.  I covered one of those composition notebooks with paper from the Thoroughly Modern designer series paper (retired).  The main image Love what you do...Share what you love is a digital stamp available for the demonstrators to buy and download into My Digital Studio.  I thought is would be the perfect image for my notebook.  I made the entire card front on My Digital Studio, printed in on my home printer and adhered it to the front of my notebook.  Don't ya just love that cute little owl?


Inside the front cover, I put a pocket to hold my business cards and a little calendar to refer to.  On the back inside cover, I put a bigger calendar to write down all my SU events and family events, so I can keep track of any open dates for workshops.  I am going to take this notebook with me every day while running my errands, so I have to place to write down ideas and keep track of what I am doing.  It sits on my desk, so I can refer to it in a jiffy.

I thought a cute notebook would keep me organized better than a plain one.  What do you think?

5 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your notebook idea sounds like a winner!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great way to stay organized and corral all those ideas. Very creative.

Denise...The Glitter Queen said...

Don't you just love those composition books? I had one all dolled up before my knee surgery last year. Wrote in it daily for a year. All the experiences, wow! And such a great tracker! LOVE your design.

Jeanne said...

Great idea, Kim! And it's a pretty one, too. I'm glad you have a place to jot down all those ideas you have! It's sure to help.

Jeanne said...

Great idea, Kim! And it's a pretty one, too. I'm glad you have a place to jot down all those ideas you have! It's sure to help.