Pages

Sketch Challenge - sk073110

I would love for you to play along with me this week at Paper Craft Planet.  I am the hostess of this week's sketch challenge.  Once you create your card, upload it to your PCP gallery and tag it sk073110.  I will pull it into the gallery.  Here is the sketch for you to use:


I used the card I created with Inspired by Nature for the sketch.  I want to keep my sketches simple and let your creativity take over to adapt it to your style.

This week is going to be a fun and busy one!  My mom is coming to visit and bringing four cousins to play with Tate and Tanner all week.  It is supposed to be hot, so we will be out at the pool almost the entire week.  I will need to make the time to create my club projects, since I have club meetings on Saturday, August 7th and Tuesday, August 10th.

Oh, I do have a few announcements to share with you too:

EXTRA, EXTRA HOSTESS PROMOTION!


Dates: July 27-August 31, 2010


Details
Hostesses will receive an additional $25 in hostess free merchandise dollars when they hold a workshop totaling $350 or more!



Things to Remember
  • Orders must be $350 or more to qualify. Online orders do not qualify.

Please contact me, if you want to take advantage of this great promotion this month to hold your workshop!
  • Hostesses may use their additional $25 in hostess free merchandise on any regular catalog/mini catalog merchandise.

  • Orders larger than $350 are not eligible for additional hostess free merchandise dollars. For example, a $700 workshop does not receive $50 in additional dollars. All orders over $350 always receive $25 in additional free hostess dollars.

STAMPIN' PASTELS AVAILABLE


We are pleased to announce that Stampin' Pastels (item 120962) and the Stampin' Pastels New Color Kit (item 120963) are now available to order.




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Have fun this week with your mom and family, Kim! My dad is here right now and we've been super busy, too. Isn't it great that the kids can develop great relationships with extended family? I never had the opportunity as most of our relatives lived out of state. Make the most of it, while you can!