Pages

Batty For You

Our boys had a four day weekend from school, so I took them back to my parents to visit my Aunt Dotty.  She lives in Seattle, WA and was back for her class reunion.  Seth was able to make the trip, so I had to drive.  I don't mind driving, but it sure is nice to sit back and read a book.  Missed ya, Dear!  We had a great weekend and now it is back to school and our regular routine.

I made this card for an online class I am taking from Andrea Walford and Sophia Landry.  We were supposed to use colors we don't normally choose.  I have this new Peach Parfait that I haven't use yet.  Orange is my favorite color, but I tend to lean towards the fall colors.  In addition, I decided to use a monochromatic color scheme.


Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: batty jumbo wheel (retired), halloween (retired)
Paper: whisper white, black, peach parfait DSP, peach parfait cardstock
Ink: black pigment ink, black, peach parfait
Accessories: dimensionals, embossing powder, black pearls
Punches: bat (other)
Techniques: embossing



3 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Kim, your card is terrific - the colors look great together and the theme is very fun!

Nice!

Jeanne said...

Super fun card, Kim and I am very impressed that you drove. On road trips, I tend to get sleepy when I drive so I can't do it for very long. Or I have to keep munching on something. Either way, not good. I hope you guys had a great time!

Lynn Mercurio said...

EEK....bats! Love this fun Halloween card with those papers and that funny witchy image. Awesome.