Pages

Mountain Reflection

Today, is the first of three cards I made in the advanced brayer class taught by Michelle Zindorf.  When I came into the classroom and saw her example with that moon reflection in the water, I thought there is no way I am going to be able to make that.  Well, I was wrong.  I did it!  I am so amazed at the result.  Michelle is such a great teacher.  My goal is to try another one of her cards by myself this weekend.  Tanner's birthday is Sunday; however, I am going to try to sneak some crafting time before then.

I used the flourish from the stamp set Elements with Style in the front and highlighted the flowers with a white gel pen.  Isn't it cool how it looks 3D?  Love it!



Here is the stamp set:



Awesome News!

My Digital Studio Videos and Webinars are NOW available from Stampin' Up! for you to watch.  These videos are fabulous to find out more about the program.  If you have the program already, these videos are great for learning more.  Click HERE to see them!

5 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a terrific scene and you did a spectacular job achieving just the perfect look of that reflection. I'll say that you really learned a lot at your class!

Peg Frushour said...

Cool - you did a great job!!! I knew I should have signed up for the advanced class also!!

Jeanne said...

Kim! Your brayer cards (all of them) are just fantastic! Wow! You sure learned a lot in your classes. What an amazing technique.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend celebrating your son's b-day.

Big hugs!

Celeste said...

First, a Happy Birthday to your little honey :-)
Second, love that technique and you did a wonderful job. WOW!

Tammy Hershberger said...

That is GORGEOUS, Kim! What a neat technique!