Pages

Blessings Box

I made this box at my friend, Kim's house with one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock and a stamp set.  The technique on this box is the baby wipe technique.  I want to show my club members how to create with this technique; however, I don't have this stamp set, French Foliage.  I used the stamp set Day of Gratitude.  To add a little extra interest to the box, we spritz it with the log cabin smooch.  I love that name "smooch".


This is the box I created for my club members to make in November.


I wish I would have stamped a few more images on the cardstock, so I will remember to tell my club members that at our meeting.

Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: day of gratitude, french foliage, seasonal sentiments
Paper: crumb cake, very vanilla, cajun craze, pumpkin pie
Ink: old olive, early expresso
Accessories: cajun craze marker, cherry cobbler marker, crumb cake marker, early expresso reinker, old olive reinker, cherry cobbler reinker, yellow reinker (other), white stitched 5/8" inch grosgrain ribbon (retired), old olive grosgrain ribbon, log cabin smooch spritz, library clip (retired)
Punches: none
Techniques: baby wipe technique



2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So pretty!

Jeanne said...

Looks great, Kim. Is that smooch stuff similar to the ink a bottle like Glimmer Mist or Tim Holtz stuff? Just curious.

Your members are definitely gonna have fun with this!