Pages

Monster Bag

Last Saturday, I went to the Stampin' Up! Regional meeting in Des Moines.  Had a lot of fun and got to take some pictures of great projects posted on the display boards.  Since I am not creating this week due to hanging out with my hubby and visiting friends, I wanted to share a couple of cute Halloween projects from boards.  Todays, treat bag looks easy to make and great for those Halloween gifts and treats.


Remember, I did't make this.  It was on display at our meeting.  I think one of the great corporate creators came up with this treat bag.  Love it!

I wanted to keep you inspired on those last minute Halloween projects you might be making.


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, Kim this is super cute! Thanks for thinking of ways to inspire us while you enjoy your family and friends.

Have a great week!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is monstrously cute! Seriously, this is adorable. How very creative of you!!!