Pages

Punch Potpourri

This is the last card of my purple series.  I used two of the four stamps in the Punch Potpourri set, which is one of the great hostess level 1 sets you get to choose when you hold a workshop.  I love this set, because each stamp goes with a punch.

I went to my friend, Kim's house last night and made three awesome projects I will share with you next week while I am hanging out in San Diego.  I have so much to do yet to get ready.  Of course, I have to get a pedicure before I go...hee hee!




Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: punch potpourri
Paper: purple (other), cottage wall (retired), old olive
Ink: old olive, concord crush
Accessories: 1/4" old olive grosgrain ribbon
Punches: two step bird xl, boho blossoms
Techniques: basic stamping


Just a few days left to shop at the clearance rack.  Check it out!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely, Kim!

Ooooh, more goodies to see next week while you are in San Diego, can't wait.

Pedicure? What's a pedicure? LOL Lucky you to be able to get one. I've had one in my lifetime (not done by myself, I mean), which is why my toes look the way they do. ENJOY it!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is adorable Kim...I just love how these punches make it so easy to put a card together!

I adore my pedicure time...it's my one simple pleasure in life.

Have a great weekend.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Celeste said...

This card is gorgeous. I really love the old olive and concord crush together.

Barb said...

VERY pretty, Kim. Great color combo. You're going to be an hour south of me, if you're in San Diego....so close!