Gift Card Purse

I had so much fun creating last Friday.  The boys didn't have school, so we played in my craft room.  Of course, they played with their toys and I played with mine.  Hee hee!  My friend, Kim showed me a gift card purse she saw on France Martin's blog.  I loved it and knew I wanted to show my club members how to make one in December.

I am always giving a couple of gift cards for Christmas.  This is the cutest gift card holder I have seen in a while.



You can put a lot of little gifts in this purse.  Oh, I can't wait to make one for other occasions.

Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: teeny tiny wishes
Paper: jolly holly dsp, cherry cobbler, old olive, very vanilla
Ink: cherry cobbler
Accessories: red big brads (other), dimensionals, velcro tabs (other)
Punches: large oval, word window, modern label
Techniques: 3D



Gift Card PurseSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

5 comments:

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

Oh WOW Kim, this is a totally adorable way to give a gift card. How very creative!!!

angeline said...

So cute! Will you put up a video showing how to make it?

Kim Burmeister said...

Thanks!

I will be doing a video on this one this week or next.

Sheila H said...

Great job! Thanks in advance for the video.

Anonymous said...

Just found your purse. Thanks for the great idea for gift card giving!