Simply Amazing

I am heading out today to go to my sister's for an extended weekend.  My mom is coming up to visit too, so it will be a girls weekend.  I am leaving my hubby in charge of the activities this weekend, so I am sure the boys will hit Taco Bell and the bike trail.  They take advantage of the time I am away and hit their favorite spots, since these are not some of my favorites....hee hee!

Before I leave I didn't want you to miss this Amazing Opportunity from Stampin' Up!


From November 15 through November 30, 2010 you can purchase the Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits for only $87.50--that is 50 percent off the regular price of $175 for over $310 worth of paper or digital crafting and business supplies!  That is Simply Amazing!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Simply AmazingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Have a really great time at your sister's. I love girls weekends!

Jeanne said...

Hope you have a fabulous time!