Pages

Survey and Stuff

Hello!

I have a few things to share with you today.

1.  I have a survey on the left sidebar and would love your input.  I have some crafters that have asked me to resume my YouTube videos.  I don't have time to do both YouTube and Ustream classes right now, so I would like to know what you would like to see the most.  I will work something out for both depending on the results.

2.  I have had a request to show how I videotape from above for my Ustream classes.  Here are some pics of my set-up:


Luckily, my hubby is in a band and he has an extra mic stand.  He put this together for me and I just leave it together and transfer it from one of my crating tables to my desk on class night.

Here are some close-ups of the camera:


I have one of those flexible tripods you can put around a post, chair, etc.  It is attached to the mic stand.


View from above.


3.  I am working on a brayer class for Paper Craft Planet.  I have one of the cards, designed and have a couple more before I set a date for the class and release it.  It will be live on Ustream, so people will be able to follow along and ask questions.   Details to follow.

Here is a sneak peek at the first card:





4.  My wonderful camera, Canon 20D decided to call it quits last month.  I am selling some of my stamps from the past in order to raise money to get a new one.  Please see this post for the ones I have available.  Email me at clearlyinspired@gmail.com, if you are interested.


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

That's a great setup you have there, Kim. How neat you can use your hubby's extra mic.

That first card for your workshop looks stunning. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Oh goodness, I'm sorry your camera quit working! Good luck on selling your stamps to earn money for a new one.

Hope your week is off to a good start, Kim!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I agree with Jeanne - your have a great set up and the quality shows through in your videos.