Pages

Valentine Simply Adorned

I wanted to give stampers coming to my workshop more Holiday options for their Simply Adorned Charms, so I made one for Valentine's Day.  This insert is from the holiday mini catalog on page 31.  I changed the location of the sentiment, because I used the 1 1/4" x 1" charm.

I used the new Filled With Love stamp set on the last page of the holiday mini and the single stamp, A to Z on page 140 of the 2010 Idea Book & Catalog.



I love using My Digital Studio for creating my flyers for workshops.  Here is the one I created for my Simply Adorned Workshop.  This is one of the designer 8 1/2 x 11 pages.  I tweaked it just a little to fit my needs. 





I need to start creating my calendars for Christmas presents.  Wow!  Christmas is just around the corner.  I have one Christmas present purchased already.  I try to shop early.  The only problem with that is I find more things to buy......ha ha!

I am taking Tate back to the doctor today.  His ears still hurt and he has a stomach ache.  I hope they can get this under control.  He has never missed this much school.  He hates doing homework all night to stay caught up with the class.



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Kim, this is so cute. Another great workshop is coming up! Your flyer looks great. I'm so glad you are enjoying your digital studio. *Ü*

I'm sorry to hear your Tate still isn't feeling well. I hope he gets some medicine that will help get the bugs out of his system so he can go back to school and not spend his evenings doing catch homework!

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! Such talent...
Hate it when kids are sick. Breaks my heart. Good luck with that! And tell Tate to get well soon!