Pages

Many Tags

This is another stamp set my friend, Kim keeps telling me I need to buy.  We made a bunch of these at her house last week, and I love them.  I needed tags for gifts, and this is such a cute and easy way to make them.  There are just a few weeks left to purchase this set from the holiday mini, but if you have My Digital Studio I have great news for you.  It is one of the newer downloads you can purchase for just $5.95.  Looks like I will be getting this set after all.  YAY!  For more of the newest downloads see below.

Oh, I keep forgetting to mention....if you request my newsletter, don't forget to enter your email address.  My newsletter is electronic.  I need the email address of Susan B.  Please send it to clearlyinspired@gmail.com and I will add you to my list.  Thank you!



Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: tags til christmas
Paper: whisper white
Ink: marina mist, cherry cobbler, old olive
Accessories: silver cord, old olive marker, early expresso marker
Punches: decorative label, ornament xl, 1 3/4" circle














1 comment:

Jeanne said...

The tags look great and how neat for you that you can have the download in your stash!

Have a great day, Kim!