Many Tags

This is another stamp set my friend, Kim keeps telling me I need to buy.  We made a bunch of these at her house last week, and I love them.  I needed tags for gifts, and this is such a cute and easy way to make them.  There are just a few weeks left to purchase this set from the holiday mini, but if you have My Digital Studio I have great news for you.  It is one of the newer downloads you can purchase for just $5.95.  Looks like I will be getting this set after all.  YAY!  For more of the newest downloads see below.

Oh, I keep forgetting to mention....if you request my newsletter, don't forget to enter your email address.  My newsletter is electronic.  I need the email address of Susan B.  Please send it to clearlyinspired@gmail.com and I will add you to my list.  Thank you!



Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: tags til christmas
Paper: whisper white
Ink: marina mist, cherry cobbler, old olive
Accessories: silver cord, old olive marker, early expresso marker
Punches: decorative label, ornament xl, 1 3/4" circle





NEW DIGITAL DOWNLOADS FOR MY DIGITAL STUDIO


Our latest digital downloads are here--and more are on the way for the month of December! If you would like to view our complete list of My Digital Studio download offerings, go to HERE.  I am definitely getting Extreme Skateboarder and Guitar.


Item Description Image Price 
124215 Extreme Snowboard Stamp Brush  $0.95 
124218 Extreme Surfboard Stamp Brush  $0.95 
124217 Extreme Skateboard Stamp Brush  $0.95 
124219 Extreme Dirt Bike Stamp Brush  $0.95 
124216 Extreme Guitar Stamp Brush  $0.95 
123991 Style Beautiful Stamp Brush Set  $3.95 
123992 Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper  $4.95 
123990 Elements of Style Stamp Brush Set  $3.95 
123989 Teahouse Stamp Brush  $1.95 
123988 Charming Stamp Brush Set $3.95 




GET THE 2010 STAMPIN' UP! CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT


Create a miracle and help a child with the 2010 Stampin' Up! Christmas ornament! Patterned after the Christmas Collage background stamp, this beautiful photo frame ornament becomes a keepsake with photos or handcrafted holiday art. Plus, $2.00 from the sale of each Christmas ornament will be donated to Children's Miracle Network!


 Item 
 Description 
 Price
 123152 
 2010 Stampin' Up! Christmas Ornament 
 $13.95

Order yours today







Many TagsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

The tags look great and how neat for you that you can have the download in your stash!

Have a great day, Kim!