Pages

Happy Birthday, Dwight!

We got another snow day today!  WooHoo!  Wow!  It is cold outside!



I made this card for my brother-in-law, Dwight.  His birthday is one week later than my sister's.  This is my first attempt at sewing with the dotted scallop ribbon punch.  Well, as close to sewing as I will ever get.  I took silver cord and threaded it through the holes in the scallop ribbon.  Cute, eh?

As you can see I carried the circle theme throughout this card.



Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: alphabet soup (retired), a to z
Paper: pear pizazz, real red, whisper white, celebrations
Ink: pacific point marker, pear pizzazz
Accessories: real red brads, silver cord, real red corduroy brad (retired), perfect polka dots impression folder, dimensionals
Punches: 2 3/8" scallop circle, dotted scallop ribbon, 2 1/2 circle 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your bright, cheerful, card. Circles make it unique. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Joan
MN

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card!

Jeanne said...

Oh boy, looks like you are getting your fair share of snow and cold. I'm hoping they are right and our temps will get above freezing today.

Your card looks great, Kim. The stitching adds a neat touch! The colors are fabulous as are the circles. Super job!

Have a great day!

Denise said...

oh my gosh!! Kim...today it's sunny, bright, clear blue skies in San Diego. 71 today...high tomorrow expected to be 80 or so!

Lovely lovely card!