Pages

Ice Cream Birthday

This is the cutest ice cream cone I have ever made.  I made this at Kim's house last week.  Love it!  I didn't think I "needed" the new Petal Cone Big Shot Die in the occasions mini.  Now, I think I do.  I should just break down and get it, because Kim will keep showing me cute projects with it, and I will get it just like I did the Just Believe stamp set.  She is such an enabler...hee hee!




Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: so happy for you
Paper: crumb cake, whisper white, pretty in pink patterns dsp, glimmer paper
Ink: real red
Accessories: petal cone big shot die, square lattice impressions folder, dimensionals
Punches: 1" circle
Techniques: big shot


Here is another little present Kim gave me for Valentines Day using the same Petal Cone Die.



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Adorable! I can see you creating lots of fun projects with this die. The ice-cream cone and Valentine are both fantastic. That Kim is so very clever!! Your work is pretty darn great, too!