Pages

Framed Tulips

Here is another card I made at Kim's this month with the framed tulips impressions folder.  Don't ya love that frame?  We used the stamp set Just Believe, which is one of my favorite flower sets.  Look at those cute little butterflies.  Those are from the embosslits die Beautiful Wings.


Do you ever wish for days where you could put your feet up and do nothing.  Well, I am on day three of doing nothing and would love to do SOMETHING!  LOL!  We always want what we can't have.....

I have four more days of keeping my foot elevated and iced.  I am getting my computer hard drive cleaned up and more digital scrapbooking done.  I am so ready to create some cards.  I got some new stamps right before my operation and they are lonely.  Hee hee!

Thanks for all your get well wishes.  You are all so sweet!

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just lovely! I almost thought it was a frame a first!

Jeanne said...

Wow, Kim, this is so very pretty! That embossing folder is great and I really like the watercolor feel of the image.

I'm sure after the first day or so, it is easy to get frustrated not being able to get up and around, but in the end having a fully healed foot is more important. HUGS to you.

Barb said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!I love everything about it!