Pages

SAC Museum

I have been wanting to start scrapbooking again, since it was my first love of paper crafting.  To give me the push I need each week to make a layout, I decided to start playing along with the Scrappy Sunday challenge on Paper Craft Planet.  This month the sponsor is Paperclipping, and Noell has given us a great flexible template to inspire our creativity.  I love the idea of a flexible template, because I can be more creative with my layout.

I am so excited to use My Digital Studio to scrapbook again.  Here is the layout I created for this week's challenge:
page 1

page 2

Double layout
You can click on the layout to enlarge it.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Hi Kim! I was just watching your tutorial on making a waterfall card .. so amazing and beautiful. I was wondering what type of glue gun you were using in it? I'm new to card making and it looked very impressive. Thanks!

Kim Burmeister said...

Thanks, Veronica! The big glue gun I use is the Scotch ATG 714. For the little one I use the snail adhesive from SU.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Boy you are really crankin' out the scrapbook pages. Fantastic job...awesome photographs to capture what looks to be a great time!

Barb said...

Kim, I LOVE your layouts! You have inspired me, yet again! Guess what I'm going to be doing this weekend??