Pages

Still Here

Yes, I am still here!  I have been busy getting ready for my foot surgery (nothing bad) next week, March 22nd.  I will be on crutches for one week, and I can't drive for two weeks.  The good thing about my surgery is my sister is coming to help the first week, and my mom is coming the second week.  So, I do get company...yay!

I have been going to doctor appointments, conducting a My Digital Studio class and working on projects that are due for when I am out of commission.  I will be able to create the second week, but not the first one.  I am hoping to do some digital scrapbooking when I am on crutches, but I will have to wait and see.

Anyway....................I thought I would give you an update and a sneak peek at what I have been creating.







I am hosting this Saturday's sketch challenge, so I will be back then.  I am off to do more for when I can't.


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh boy, foot surgery?! I hope it goes well and fixes any issues you are having. How neat that your sister and your mom are able to come out and help you out. Looking forward to seeing your sneak peeks in full!

Take care and best of luck during and after your surgery!

Barb said...

praying for you for an awesome outcome with your for your foot surgery...and good thing you'll have some company too! i'll be checking in on you...