April Scrappy Sunday - Week Three


I have been having so much fun digi scrapping that Susanna has let me host week three of Scrappy Sunday for Paper Craft Planet.

This week we're focusing on special effects for photos: rounding corners.  You can round just one picture in your layout or go crazy like I did and round all of them. This is the first time I rounded corners in a digital layout. I love how Scrappy Sunday challenges me to scrap "out of the box". It is so easy to stay with the same creative process. I hope you can take our challenge this week and play along. 

April Scrappy Sunday - Week ThreeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

OMGosh, Kim...the force was definitely with you when you created this masterpiece. Not only are the photos fantastic, but the layout is jedilicous. HA!

Seriously...a great layout.

Jeanne said...

Wow, Kim, this looks GREAT! Love the rounded corners. You certainly are having lots of fun digi scrapping, it shows. (loved Lynn's comment, too)

Hope you have a great start to your week.

Barb said...

Sweet layout, Kim! Your pics really tell the story!

girlia said...

Adorable