April Scrappy Sunday - Week Two


I am so happy to be hosting week two of Paper Craft Planet's April Scrappy Sunday.  I made this layout with My Digital Studio while lying on the couch recovering from my foot surgery.  That is just one of reasons why I love My Digital Studio.  I could scrap while lying down (hee hee).  Really....it was nice to create while recovering.  Click on the link above and come over to play along with me this week.

April Scrappy Sunday - Week TwoSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

girlia said...

love the LO

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

What a great layout Kim...and the thought of being able to do this while on the couch is so enticing. I would probably never get up...LOL

denise macias said...

so nice!! Hope you're recovering well! I have yet to master this art! I have the program and the SaleABration DVD....need to get in gear with it!