Sketch Challenge - April 16, 2011

Since my laptop is down and I have been using my DH's old desktop, I am off my game. Susanna reminded me last night at 8 p.m. that I am hosting sketch challenge this week at Paper Craft Planet. I jumped right up from the computer and starting thinking what should I make. I decided to open my Stampin' Up! catalog and use that as my source for inspiration. I found the perfect card I wanted to make on page 18 on the catalog. That was fast. Why am I telling you this?

There are many times when we find out we need a card QUICKLY! I chose a card I could make that would look pretty, but has a simple design. Here is your quick, but cute sketch and my card for you this week. I hope you can play along with me. It shouldn't take much time.




Sketch Challenge - April 16, 2011SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Kim,
I love your blog so many things for me to explore. I just became your newest follower, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me as well.
thank you,
Judy

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Kim!

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Kim! I'm so glad you were able to be quickly inspired and had all the goodies to make it come to life.

Hugs!