Happy Birthday, Craig!

This is it!  This is your last chance to play along with Paper Craft Planet sketch challenges.  Susanna is revamping Paper Craft challenges, so Saturday sketch challenges are changing.

It seems like summer is even busier for me than when our boys are in school, so I created a sketch that will be easy for you to use.


I never seem to have enough birthday cards when I need them.  My oldest brother's birthday is coming soon, and I needed to make a masculine card for him.  I used my sketch above to come up with this card.


I used masculine colors, metal, corduroy and a big, bold bow to make this card masculine.  I hope you can play along with me this week.  I can't wait to see what you create.  Just head over to the link above and add your creation in the linkz.

This stamp set, Take a Spin was offered in the Occasions Mini.  I hope it comes out in the new 2011-2012 catalog.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Happy Birthday, Craig!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Barb said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

wendyp said...

Cute!!! That spinner is such a fun touch!

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

What a fun card, Kim. Such outstanding colors really showcase the festive feel to this great project.