Scrappy Sunday - Work Smarter, Not Harder

This week for Paper Craft Planet's Scrappy Sunday, I am your host.  The summer seems to bring less time to create with busy schedules, so we are working smarter, not harder.

Just like card sketches, scrapbooking templates/sketches are great to use whether you need a little or a lot of inspiration.  Since I use My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!, I have become a fan of Alesha Walls' templates.  At times, I use the exact layout she designs and other times, I use the sketch, different papers and embellishments to fit my pictures.

Here is a layout where I used almost her exact template, because it fit my picture perfectly.  This is the template and layout from Alesha.


For this layout, I just used her template and chose papers and embellishments to fit my picture.  Here is Alesha's template/sketch.


There are other great scrapbooking template/sketch sites on the web to inspire you.
These are not the only two sites out there.  Just type "scrapbooking sketches" in your search engine and explore all the possibilities.

Once you start using sketches, you will get hooked.  At least, I have been hooked.  It is so easy to look for sketch for the number of pictures you want to scrap and start creating.  I hope you can play along with me this week.  Choose your favorite template and add it to our gallery with the keyword: ssjune3 (all lowercase).  I can't wait to see what you create.




Scrappy Sunday - Work Smarter, Not HarderSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wonderful layouts, Kim. I adore templates when digital scrapbooking, as you know. They give you such a great foundation for the page. And your pages are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!