Pages

Thanks A Million

I wanted to thank all of you who are praying for my brother-in-law, Dwight.  He is having surgery today to remove the cancer.  Hopefully, he will recover soon and stay cancer free.  Please continue to pray for him, my sister, Connie and their children.  Thanks A Million!

Baseball season is coming to an end this season.  Tate and Tanner both have a game tonight depending on the rain.  We wanted to thank the coaches, so we got them gift certificates to Subway and I made them a quick card on My Digital Studio.  I used these colors, because they are their team colors.

This card is for the coaches and for you!



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great card and sending good thoughts to your brother-in-law and family!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I'll continue to pray for Dwight's healing, Kim. Hugs to you and your family.