Scrappy Sunday: Week 2

This week I have a sketch for you this week for Scrappy Sunday at Paper Craft Planet.   I am one of those scrappers that does NOT scrap chronologically.  I used to, and got out of the mood to continue to scrap the same things, i.e. baby pictures, etc.  So I decided to scrap whatever pictures move me.

That is why I like sketches.  I find a sketch and go to my pictures to see what I have that fits that number of photos.  It is a great jumping off point for me to start my creative juices flowing. Sometimes I find the number of pictures I want to use, then go to the web and find a sketch that fits the number of pictures.  I hope this sketch inspires you to do a little scrapping this week.



Scrappy Sunday: Week 2SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout!