Pages

Color Challenge #97

I am so glad I got the time to play along with the Color Throwdown Challenge this week.  The colors to use are Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery and Cameo Coral.  I looked in my paper stash and had all of them, so I started creating.  I even got to use some NEW products that will be available in the new catalog on July 1st.  Yippee!  The new products I used on this card are Perfect Punches stamp set, Greenhouse Gala designer series paper, and Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions.  The pearls I used for this one are not SU!; however, we will be carrying pearls in three sizes starting July.  Awesome!



Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: Perfect punches, medallion
Paper: whisper white, not quite navy, certainly celery, cameo coral, greenhouse gala dsp
Ink: night of navy, certainly celery, sorbet (other)
Accessories: vintage wallpaper textured impressions, pearls (other), flower folds big shot die
Punches: scallop border punch, curly label, 1 1/4" circle
Techniques: color throwdown challenge


Just a reminder....only a few more days to order from the Last Chance list.


6 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love the embossing and your flower is lovely. Nice card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Great to see your use of some new products...can't wait to see the new cattie! Great use of the throwdown colors!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic card, Kim. I just LOVE this wonderful layered flowers. Beautiful colors too!

Jeanne said...

Those colors sure are pretty together, Kim! Love your flower and the embossed background. GREAT job!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a pretty flower! Awesome card, Kim! Thanks for joining us!

Broni said...

Very cool flower and card! I love all the scallops! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Throwdown!